Sunday, 5 September 2010

Portraiture



Hello there!

I've been a bit remiss recently with the old blog, so I thought it's about time I let the world know what I've been up to recently.

First up its a bit of portraiture. I love all the types of photography I do but I have to say that doing portraiture can be one of the most rewarding experiences. Really the vision and expertese can become secondary to the rapport that's necessary to create to get the right images.

This shoot was done to help someone put together a portfolio that could be used to further the childrens' ambitions to be models...and after having spent some time with these two starletts I can safely say that they'll have no problems fulfilling their ambitions!

Short and sweet I know but time is pressing. Next up London shoot for Saks new franchise - with some one you might recognise :)

Stay tuned.

Paul Scott
















No comments:

Post a Comment