Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Family portraiture in Yorkshire: The world welcomes number one son, Luke Scott




Hi All,

It's been a little while since I did any portraiture work, so it was a doubly pleasant surprise when my cousin asked me if I'd be able to pop over and take a few images of their beautiful brand spanking new number one son Luke.



We only really had 15 mins or so before Luke decided it was time for his afternoon nap but that was enough time to get a couple of pot shots in.



I just wanted to share these images, not because I took them, but rather to celebrate a wonderful addition to the family.



Welcome to the world Luke!



Cheers!

Paul

PS I'll be back later to get some rather nice arty shots. So watch this space to see more of this young Jedi in action :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic shots Paul! Thanks a lot. Luke is impressed by how well you've captured him and is keen for more. Love - Mick

    ReplyDelete