Thursday, 30 June 2011

Wedding Slideshows: Esholt Wedding, St Pauls and Hollins Hall


Hi All,

Thought I'd take the opportunity to showcase one of my favourite offerings in my Wedding Service - the wedding slideshow (See video at the end of the blog).

I use the best slideshow presentation software on the market to tailor bespoke presentations that can be viewed online as part of a web package as well as on a DVD in the more traditional format.

Having asked the couple for a few favourite tunes I set to work telling the story of their day. The combination of imagery and music can be very evocative. I'm not just saying that. One of the earlier ones I did was for my cousins wedding and I ended up in floods of tears (and that's not due to the endless IT issues that seem to happen when you start to transition your work to moving pictures!).

Anyway this wedding montage is courtesy of James and Victoria, a fab couple who were married earlier this year at St Paul's Esholt (right next to The Woolpack if you know a bit of Emmerdale trivia), with a reception at Hollin's Hall over the road. So thank you both for allowing me to show this, I absolutely loved shooting your wedding and your music choice is just awsome.

Have a look and see what you think.

If you are getting married and want something like this then do get in touch - in fact if you are already married and have your images on disk and fancy something along these lines then give me a shout and we'll see what we can do.

All the best

Paul

Tel: 07949148059


No comments:

Post a Comment